mercredi 23 octobre 2013

「終わりのメロディ」 REVIEW

Hi everyone !

You waited for it ?
Here we are finally, the release of the new mini album of アヲイ !

終わりのメロディ


Limited A












Limited B











Regular









(sorry I can't show the 3 on the same line)




Regular: 6 tracks, 2310yen
Limited A: CD 5 tracks + DVD PV レクイエム, 2940yen
Limited B: CD 5 tracks + DVD Live 30 minutes ! (wow ! finally a good bonus available for everyone !)

So like you understand, release date : 23 october 2013, this is the 5th mini from them.

"Generally", their CD was released by FaceMusic on the same date on digital at itunes.jp and amazon.co.jp
But they didn't this time.

But! But but but!

This time, we can render thanks to Gan-Shin Records who released it !
Amazon Euro, Itunes Euro, ...

On digital euro, this album cost average 1$/1€... per track
So less than 6$ !
A great price, if you compare the usually price of buying the real copy on CDJapan (got a "bad" bonus) and pay lot of shipping price !

In brief, good point for GanShin !
Even if I bought my three copies to a japanese shop too ...

----------

Awoi, awoi, awoi...
The band who stay hard as rock and grow and grow !
Every release I can't wait for it !
For listen how they grow, how they progress !

----------

This review will be upgrated later, with the more and more listen of the CD!
You are going to read my first impression.


*レクイエム
Awesome intro.
Growl during a long part of the song.
Fabulous clear voice, sound like angel.
The chorus part is the preview spot, break a little the rythm of the song but good linking.

*Siva
Creepy intro -yummy-
Growl lot of time.
Few fast-spoken sentece.

Clear voice on chorus, sound like little desperate

*ロシアンルーレット・シンドローム
Intro more energic ! More funky, with some sound effects.
Only clear voice.

I like a lot the chorus, really rousing singing.

*雨と煙
Begin by a ringing.
Clear voice on a global calm instrumental.
Desperate scream.

The Ballad of the CD.

*Dies irae
Heavy introduction with growl, sound similary to a previous song.
Few part seems similary to 絶世、闇の中で.

Few calm part for break a rythm of the heavy song, オトギ sing like your mother singing you a nursery rhyme WWW

*calling
Energic guitar.
Everyone singing.
This song doesn't sound like anyone of アヲイ.

Actually not my favorite.



For the first listening, that sound pretty good !
Really rousing ! I want to be in more and more.
All tracks sound good, I like more the 1,2,3,5.
Guitars are oftenly heavy, ryo is still pretty good.
Saki is present, but I didn't feel it lot of times (probably due to my not-best earphone)
And I know, I have a OTG complex XD
I will improve this review with more detail and more impartialy.
But for now, i'm tired and want to sleep  lol

Stay tuned !


Also, I'm really huried of getting my Limited B copy for the DVD Live !
If you got your own before me, let me the songs-set by comment plz ;)



Where you can get :
http://www.amazon.com (for digital release)
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp (few first press w/ bonus less)

See you later !


アヲイ... I need you ! I need you ! I need you !
Say Good Bye... Say Good Bye...









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire