jeudi 31 octobre 2013

終わりのメロディ アヲイ - 2013.09.10 at Live Space BAR SHRIMP Special Live

Hello !

Today I got my package from Japan with my copies of awoi new mini album 終わりのメロディ !
And some more stuff, probably for a later new topic :)

And the more interesting in this package was the "first live DVD" of the band !
The tracklist wasn't showed on the OHP so I'm here for talk about it for you.

There is 6 songs, for average 30min of live.
The full live was 13 songs, so we got a nice part of it, but in my view, not the more interesting songs to show in-live.

Setlist DVD :

abelcain (again and again...)
絶望の太陽 (cool)
Anti-Music Funny Man (better than the previous live)
darling (again but cool)
鈴虫 (again...)
unhappy birthday to me (cool !)

And here his the rest of the live :

メランコリィ
kaleido (I would like to see this one in live)
サイレン (The new version is really good so I would too)
哀しい歌 (Already few live version of this, but why not)
夜光ブギー (Would like this one too)
バタフライ
blind


We can hope more and more DVD live release for now !

And for your cute eyes, some picture of the live ;)



 





Enjoy these picture ^^


Thanks to アヲイ FaceMusic BRAND'S RECORDS !
©BRA-029D



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire